Jay Baer is a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker and the New York Times best-selling author of four books who travels the world helping businesspeople get and keep more customers.
Jay has advised with more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, Allstate, and 31 of the FORTUNE 500.
He is the founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers through the smart intersection of technology, social media, and customer service.
His Convince & Convert Media division owns the world’s #1 content marketing blog, multiple podcasts, and many other education resources for business owners and executives.
The creator of five multi-million dollar companies, is also an active venture capitalist and technology advisor, as well as an avid tequila collector.
- Youtility: Why the Future of Marketing is Help, not Hype
- The NOW Revolution: How to Get Faster, Smarter and More Social
- Why Before How: Creating a Winning Social Media Strategy
- Why Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone is the Best Thing You Can Do For Your Career
- 5 Resaons Your Small Business Should Start a Podcast Today
- 3 Ways Marketers Can Stay Informed and Inspired
- The Art of Aggressive Social Selling
- Five Ways Helpfulness Wins Hearts and Sales
- Talk Triggers: Turn Your Customers Into Volunteer Marketers (customer experience & word-of-mouth marketing)
- Hug Your Haters (for tourism)
Business, Social Media/Networking, Strategic Planning, Entrepreneur, Branding, Marketing
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.