Digital marketing and online customer service are broken, and Jay Baer brings the repair kit.
Jay Baer has created five multimillion dollar companies, and was inducted into the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame.
He is the President of Convince & Convert, a consulting firm that helps the world’s most iconic brands like The United Nations, Nike, 3M, and Oracle use technology to gain an unfair competitive advantage.
A New York Times best-selling author of five books, Jay is also the host of the acclaimed Social Pros podcast. He is also a Certified Speaking Professional, earned through the National Speakers Association.
He’s also an avid tequila collector, and a certified barbecue judge.
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help not Hype
- Smarketing: Align Your Sales and Marketing to Achieve Hyper-Growth and Happy Teams
- Talk Triggers: Turn Your Customers Into Volunteer Marketers (customer experience & word-of-mouth marketing)
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
- How Travel Destinations Are Embracing Social
Business, Social Media/Networking, Strategic Planning, Entrepreneur, Branding, Marketing
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.