Gregory Coleman is the FBI Special Agent responsible for the criminal investigation of Jordan Belfort. Belfort’s rise to power and subsequent arrest and conviction were chronicled in the movie, “The Wolf of Wall Street.” The movie was directed by Martin Scorsese and starred Leonardo DiCaprio. Mr. Coleman was portrayed by Kyle Chandler.
Mr. Coleman retired from the FBI with over 25 years of experience investigating financial crimes, money laundering, and asset forfeiture. Many of his investigations involved stock market manipulations where the proceeds were laundered through offshore shell corporations and offshore bank accounts. Mr. Coleman was able to obtain banking records from numerous offshore jurisdictions by piercing the veil of secrecy.
Coleman Worldwide Advisors designs and delivers customized, highly interactive, live training related to the detection and prevention of money laundering and suspicious activity reporting. The training incorporates actual real-life examples drawn from the experiences of Mr. Coleman and other law enforcement officers.
Mr. Coleman is a frequent keynote speaker and guest lecturer and has spoken to audiences in 14 countries. He has significant experience giving presentations utilizing simultaneous translation.
- The "Wolf of Wall Street" investigation - A look at the investigation from an agent's perspective
- Body Language & Statement Analysis - Reading and sending body language in everyday activities
- Money Laundering - Case studies illustrating methods to detect and prevent money laundering
- Terrorism Financing - What we know about terrorist groups and their source of funding
- Bitcoin - What's the truth behind the hype
- Securities Fraud
- Consulting/Training - Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) and money laundering
Celebrity, Financial, Business, Risk
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.