Motivational Speaker Tami Evans shares her energy, passion and humor to create an unforgettable experience for audiences. Appearing on The Dr. Oz Show (where she taught him to chair dance) Tami lives her belief that laughter is a vital part of learning. Her entertainment-based content celebrates and motivates participants, engages and empowers employees, creates communication cohesion, boosts confidence and busts stress!
Genuine & funny, Tami is a professional speaker who specializes in fast-paced, interactive programs, filled with lots of learning and laughter. She has a broad professional history which includes working as a; University Professor, Communications Specialist, Professional Actress in NYC, Fashion Designer for Banana Republic, Personal Assistant to Nell Carter, Every kind of Waitress you can imagine, Stand-in for Melanie Griffith (pre-Antonio), accidental illustrator, and author of “Half Full of It: Activating Optimism and Other Hard Core Soft Skills.”
Tami is an energetic motivator and performer, with both corporate and independent experience. She holds an MFA, and BAA in Broadcasting Communications, and Theatre.
Tami shares important communication and leadership tools along with fresh ideas like Personality Upstages Perfectionism, you can Fail with Flair, and we all need to Embrace our Inner Dork!
Serving on the Board of Directors for the National Speakers Association, and President of the New York City Chapter 2015-2016, Tami was also honored with the distinction “Best Avocado Sandwiches on the Planet” by her young son. Originally from the beautiful state of Michigan (show me your Hand Map!) Tami now lives just outside New York City.
- Half Full Of It: Activating Optimism and Other Hard-Core Soft-Skills
- ShowBUSINESS: Prep, Polish and Presentation Skills for Maximum POWer!
- Rules for Travel on Life’s Great Adventure: Making the Most of Your Personal and Professional Journey
- When the Chick Hits the Fan: Leveraging Levity for a Lighter Life
- SAY WHAT YOU MEAN! Simple Communication Skills for Personal and Professional Power (Workshop)
- Bank on Thanks™ : Business Growth through Gratitude (Workshop)
- Escape from Someday-Isle™ : Make More Money, Get More Done & Have More Fun (Workshop)
Women, Human resources, Motivation, Communication, Humor
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.