Philippa Gamse is the author of the critically-acclaimed book "42 Rules for a Web Presence That Wins," endorsed by Guy Kawasaki, and over a dozen senior business leaders and industry experts. She is a Professor of Digital Marketing & Social Media at Hult International Business School, and also teaches for the UC Berkeley Extension.
A web strategy pioneer, Philippa has been working with Internet applications since 1991. Originally from the UK, she formed her US-based consulting and speaking practice in 1995. Philippa drills deep into the visitor experience, and creates actionable and specific recommendations for your web presence. Clients report significant improvement in quality web traffic, visitor engagement, customer loyalty and qualified sales leads within 30 days of implementing her recommendations.
Philippa was the sole featured expert for the cover story on effective web strategies for UPS "Compass" Magazine Fall 2009, distributed to more than 1million businesses. She is a Certified Management Consultant – an ISO-accredited designation recognized in over 60 countries.
- Web Strategies That Win (for successful Web & Social Media)
- Essential Management Rules for a Web Presence That Wins
- Essential Strategy Rules for a Web Presence That Wins
- Essential Content Marketing Rules for a Web Presence That Wins
- Essential Performance Measurement Rules for a Web Presence That Wins
- Leadership Best Practices for Digital Success
- The Top 7 Rules that Define your Digital Strategy
- Leaky Boat Websites... and How to Prevent Them (finding & fixing revenue leaks)
- Web Results That Win (understanding & acting on Web traffic reports)
- Web Connections That Win (creating & sustaining emotional energy online)
Technology, E-commerce, Business, Social Media/Networking, Marketing
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.