Barbara Glanz, CSP and CPAE, is a member of the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame and one of fewer than 200 female Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide. She works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives.
Using her Master’s degree in Adult Learning, she is the first speaker on record to have spoken on all 7 continents and in all 50 states to organizations as diverse as Nordstrom, Honda, Southwest Airlines, Bank of America, IBM, Kaiser Permanente, Hallmark, the US Dept. of Energy, Hilton Hotels, Publix Supermarkets, Disney, the State of Michigan, Chick-fil-A, and the Singapore Security Police.
Meetings & Conventions Magazine voted her “best keynote presenter you have heard or used,” and she was selected as a “Legend of the Speaking Profession”. She has been one of the top ten speakers since 1997 at the Society for Human Resource Management’s international convention.
Barbara is the author of twelve books, including "The Simple Truths of Service Inspired by Johnny the Bagger®" (co-authored with Ken Blanchard); “The Simple Truths of Appreciation;" “180 Ways to Spread Contagious Enthusiasm™; Balancing Acts;" "CARE Packages for the Workplace;" "CARE Packages for the Home;" and "CARE Packages for your Customers.”
Known as the business speaker who speaks to your heart as well as to your head, she lives and breathes her personal motto, “Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm.™”
- The Simple Truths of Service Inspired by Johnny the Bagger (R)
- Building Customer Loyalty - How YOU Can Help Keep Customers Returning
- Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm™- Creating Workplaces of Passion, Purpose and Productivity
- Exhausted, Confused, and Ticked Off - Hope for a New Beginning When Change Has Done You In!
- The Simple Truths of Appreciation and Recognition - Low Cost or No-Cost Ideas to Keep Employees Engaged
- CARE Packages for the Workplace-Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit at Work
- The Simple Truths of Appreciation - How Each of Us Can Choose to Make a Difference
Relationships, Management, Employee Retention, Motivation, Human resource, Balance, Team Building, Communication, Creativity, Customer Service, Happiness
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.