Douglas Goldstein is a leading health care author, entrepreneur and “eFuturist.” He focuses on how teams enabled by emerging technologies and entertainment can improve health and performance today and tomorrow. He is the author of 11 books on health management and the technology including: "Health eGames – How Video Games, Social Media, Mobile and Virtual Worlds will Revolutionize Health," "Medical Informatics 20/20: Quality and Electronic Health Records through Collaboration, Open Solutions and Innovation" and "e-Healthcare: Harness the Power of Internet e-Commerce & e-Care."
As President of iConecto, he guides the world's leading organizations in achieving superior health and performance through experiential media and "Distinctive Innovation". He has been the strategist and developer of leading edge projects including: Gaming4Health.com - a leading news service dedicated to Health eGames, Ascension Health Exchange - the "Elevating Quality and Service through Knowledge Transfer and Innovation" initiative of Ascension Health; QualityFirst BSHSIShare.org -Bon Secours Health System's online Community that accelerates operational improvement through rapid knowledge transfer of best practices; eStrategy and Health Information Technology Sharing - Veterans Health Administration; and many other innovative services.
He was the founder, Chairman and CEO of Health Online, Inc., a syndicated consumer health information company, and he was a cofounder and vice president of Consumer Health Services 1-800-DOCTORS, a telephone and online consumer health information and doctor appointment service. Goldstein has served as the Internet columnist for Managed Care Interface Magazine.
Doug shares his insights as a keynote speaker with leading health and medical forums sponsored by McKesson, National Association of Children's Hospitals, HIMSS, College of Health Information Management Executives, Thomson Healthcare, Catholic Health East, MGMA, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Schering-Plough, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Merck-Medco, PhRMA, AHIP, Premier, Inc. and many others. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
- Health 2020: The Future of Medicine Today
- Improving Clinical Performance Through Knowledge and Capability Transfer
- Innovate Now: Technology and the Affordable Care Act
- Distinctive Innovation: Quality and Safety through Leadership, Collaboration and Patient Centered Advocacy
- Distinctive Innovation: Quality and Safety through Knowledge at the Point of Care
- Digital Doctoring for Quality, Patient Safety & Cost Effectiveness Today
- Homeland Security through Health Information Technology, Infrastructure and Leadership
- Future Health Today: The Power of Thought and Technology to Heal Today and Tomorrow
- eHealthcare: Predictions, Trends and Tactics
- 4D Strategy in Healthcare: The Way to Distinctive Innovation
E-commerce, Future, Technology, Change, Performance, Medical, Leadership
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.