As a communications and performance expert, Amanda believes success in business is always about feelings – the the way we feel about a product, organization or person influences how we behave and informs our decisions about how we spend, or who we conduct business with.
Taking the stance that business has been paralyzed by its own over-analysis, her presentations break down the barriers that separate people in an invigorating, action-packed ride towards self-discovery and ultimately, real and lasting change.
She demonstrates how people can re-connect to the energy and emotional layers that really drive performance, innovation, relationships, engagement and creativity in their business and personal life utilizing positive psychology, epigenetics and emotional intelligence.
....and all this very intelligent sounding stuff means basically that: People who are happy at work are 31% more productive, sell 37% more and are three times more creative. They make better team players, handle change more effectively, become more positive and are much more engaged.
Amanda makes your audiences happier - for a long time and gives them strategies that work on how to stay happier!
She based herself in the US for eight years during which time she was voted as one of the top three speakers by leading speakers’ bureaus and inducted into the US Speakers Hall of Fame.
Amanda is engaged by some of the world’s biggest corporations to help business leaders achieve results by getting people engaged in, enthusiastic about and aligned with corporate goals and vision.
In between delivering an average of 60 presentations in Australia and the US every year Amanda has written five books, produced several DVD and audio visual training programs and has accumulated over 1 million views on her You Tube channel.
- Wake Up to What Really Matters at Work and Home! - How to change attitudes, behaviors and outcomes - in a heartbeat.
- Discover the Link Between Feelings and Success: How making others feel good will make you a better leader
- The Spirit of Leadership: How to inspire creativity and engage your team
- Managing Change: How to Bust Stress, eradicate fear and build morale
- What Makes Relationships Work at Work: How to bridge the gender gap (or Brain Sex!)
- Workshop/Breakout: You Can’t Change A Customer’s Attitude, But You Can Change Yours
- Workshop/Breakout: The Neuroscience Of Leadership
- All of the sessions can be adapted and can be focused on leadership, sales, customer service and suit any size group
Leadership, Balance, Attitude, Communication, Relationships, Stress, Customer Service, Change, Corporate Culture, Humor, Motivation, Team Building
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.