As a social entrepreneur and the Chief Popsicle of Feverish Ice Cream & Gourmet Pops, Felecia Hatcher has been honored by the White House as one of the Top 100 Entrepreneurs under 30, Black Enterprise Innovator of the Week and Essence Magazine Tech Master. Hatcher has been featured on the NBC Today Show, The Cooking Channel, and Grio’s 100 African American’s Making History. Felecia runs the Miami based gourmet popsicle company Feverish that serves clients like Google, Capitol Records, Adidas, 32 Degrees, Vitamin Water, Wholefoods and Forever 21 with custom and private label frozen desserts.
Before launching Feverish, Felecia worked as a marketing manager for Nintendo, Sony, and the NBA. Felecia has presented engaging talks on Embracing Failure at Google London, Entrepreneurship and Managing Investor Relations at SXSW, White House Young America Series, Coca Cola HQ, TEDxMiami and TEDxJamaica. Felecia is also the author of 2 books "How to Start a Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget", and the "C Students Guide to Scholarships."
Aside from being a successful entrepreneur and author Felecia has dedicated her life to turning kids and young adults from undeserved communities into entrepreneurs and exposing them to careers and entrepreneurial opportunities in technology with her programs Black Tech Miami and Code Fever both initiatives help to increase tech entrepreneurship funding and training to under-served Florida communities.
- 7 Ways to Apply The Entrepreneurial Mindset To Your Career and Corporate Culture
- Interjecting Creativity and Innovation Into Your Company Culture
- How to Follow Your Most Epic Dreams
- Starting a Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget
- Venture Capitalist in Residence-Unique approaches to funding
- Startup Principles for your Personal Life
- Overcoming Imposture Syndrome for high performing women
- Building tech in innovation-less communities
- Startup Ecosystem Diversity and Inclusion
- Becoming an Epic Expert/Becoming a Branding Badass
Accountability, Branding, Business, Entrepreneur, Generations, Marketing, Success, Social Media/Networking, Youth
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.