Diana Kander's family escaped from the Soviet Union when she was eight-years-old. By the time she was an American citizen, she had perfected her skills as a capitalist – selling flea market goods to grade school classmates at a markup.
Diana is a successful entrepreneur, having founded and sold a number of ventures, a Professor of Entrepreneurship at the University of Missouri and a Senior Fellow at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, the largest nonprofit in the world dedicated to entrepreneurship and education. A Georgetown-educated attorney who left a successful practice to launch her first company, Diana draws on her experience as a founder, investor, and academic to train companies and non-profits how to be more innovative and how to get their employees to think like entrepreneurs.
Diana is the author of "All In Startup," a New York Times best-selling novel outlining lessons for launching successful products through a story of a struggling entrepreneur making his way through the World Series of Poker.
- Innovation Health Check: The Questions Leaders Need To Ask To Create A Culture Of Innovation
- The Innovation Mindset: How Every Employee Can Contribute To A Culture Of Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Selling: Understanding Your Customers Better Than They Understand Themselves
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: The 4 Counterintuitive Reasons Most New Businesses Fail
- All In Consulting Program (to help organizations think more entrepreneurially, understand their customers on a deeper level and create a culture of in
Women, Business, Leadership, Performance, Entrepreneur, Law, Corporate Culture, Sales
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.