Mary Kelly, PhD, is a nationally recognized and renowned economist and leadership expert specializing in improving business efficiency and maximizing available resources.
A graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, Mary has trained over 40,000 military and civilian personnel in multi-cultural environments around the world. She served 21 years as a commissioned officer in the Navy, and retired as a commander.
A university business and economics professor, Mary combines theory and practicality. With extensive experience in human resources, finance, insurance, organizational leadership, strategic planning, and project development, she focuses on building successful strategies for business leaders at all levels of an organization.
Mary’s passion is helping people excel in business. An energetic, engaging and perceptive leadership coach and speaker, Mary delivers humorous, inspiring, and insightful keynote speeches, offering tools and insights that increase productivity, morale, and profits.
As a consultant, creative and insightful problem-solving abilities enable her to transform corporate cultures and structures.
Mary is the author of several books, including:
- Master Your World: 10 Dog-Inspired Lessons to Increase Productivity, Profits and Communication
- 15 Ways to Grow your Business in Every Economy
- Money Smart: How not to buy cat food when you don’t have a cat
- Stop the Barking at Work: Effective Communications to be Clear, Profitable and Happy
- 360 Degrees of Leadership: Steering Around the Icebergs
- In Case of Emergency, Break Glass!
Mary is cited in hundreds of publications worldwide every month. Mary started writing orders at trade shows with her family’s sales business at age ten, and she has been employed (and paying taxes) since she was twelve. A frustrated comedian, Mary would like to be as funny as her friends claim she is. Mary coaches the U.S. Air Force Academy’s Equestrian Team, and she and her therapy dogs make routine visits to local hospitals and retirement homes.
- Managing Change in a Changing World
- In Case of Emergency, Break Glass! Or Who is Going to Feed the Cat? Get Organized for Life
- Master Your World: 10 Executive Leadership Strategies to Improve Productivity, Profits and Communication
- Communicate without the Barking
- 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in Every Economy (or What You Need to Know about the Economy)
- Unlock the Future of the Economy
- Top Secret Executive Coaching
- Top Secrets of Military Teams - How the Military Builds Teamwork and Mission Accomplishment and You Can, Too
Business, Coaching, Communication, Customer Service, Financial, Leadership, Management, Military, Performance, Strategic Planing, Team Building, Time Management, Change
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.