Mike Lipkin is president of Environics/Lipkin, the Motivation Company in the Environics Research Group — one of Canada’s leading research houses. He is also one of Canada’s preeminent speakers. His mission is to give people the insights that inspire them into powerful action.
The distinctions that he has gathered from talking to a million people in forty-three countries since July 1993, combined with the insights from the celebrated Environics Social Values research, is how he offers his clients the best of all worlds: a powerful blend of ideas and principles that help them achieve amazing results.
Mike’s clients include Deloitte, Pfizer, DHL, GE, Wells Fargo, Abbott, Novartis, Enbridge, Nissan, Canada Goose, Merck, Tata Communications, NSK, Astra Zeneca, Wal-Mart, Starwood Hotels, and Procter & Gamble.
In line with his philosophy that life is theatre with consequences, Mike always delivers on his promise to entertain, inspire and educate.
Mike is the author of: "One Life, One Meeting - How to Build Preeminence One Conversation at a Time, " as well as four best-selling books: "Your Personal Best: The 12 Personal Best Practices to Help You Live at Your Highest Level," "Luck Favours the Brave: How the Five Social SuperTrends can make you very, very successful," "On Fire: The Art of Personal Consistency," and "Keeper of The Flame: How to Inspire Others on the Cusp of Change."
- How to be Always New, Especially When You're Not New
- Living Large - How to Profit from the Boom in Boomers
- Star Power - How to Be Unstoppable Through The Nine Star Social Values
- This Changes Everything - The Ten New Rules of Sales & Marketing
- Winning Through the Preeminent Customer Experience
- The Ten Winning People - Trends and How to Make Them Work for You
- Personal Alchemy - How to Create the Chemistry for Success with Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
- Ten Laws for Sales and Service Preeminence
- Keeper of the Flame - How to Inspire Others on the Cusp of Change
- One Life, One Meeting - How to Build Preeminence One Conversation at at Time
Motivation, Self-improvement, Risk, Success, Relationships, Team Building
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.