Weldon Long is a successful entrepreneur, award winning author and a powerful, driven speaker/trainer who helps businesses and individuals simplify success and sales principles and implement those principles on a consistent basis. Mr. Long has developed his success philosophies in the real world, having transcended 20 years of prison, poverty and addiction and created a life of unimaginable prosperity.
He is the author of the "The Upside of Fear", winner of the 2009 New York Book Festival’s Best Autobiography. The book has been endorsed by Dr. Stephen R. Covey and Tony Robbins. Despite dropping out of high school in the 9th grade, he now holds an MBA in Management. Mr. Long has been featured in numerous articles and radio and television programs, including the WGN, Fox News and First Business Networks.
- Sales Excellence-A Power 3_Step Sales Process to Create Exceptional Sales Results
- Personal Excellence-Leveraging the Upside of FEAR to Create Exceptional Results in Life and Business
- Leadership Excellence-Leveraging the Upside of FEAR to Create Exceptional Leaders
- HVAC Excellence-How I grew a Residential HVAC Company with $20,000,000 in Sales in 60 Months...and How YOU CAN, TOO!
- The Power of Consistency – Prosperity Mindset Training for Sales & Business Professionals
Business, Leadership, Motivation, Sales, Self-image/esteem, Self-improvement, Success
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.