Heather is the widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant who literally wrote the book on search engine marketing. Two books, in fact - "The Findability Formula: The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing" and the brand new "Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap for Social Media & Mobile Marketing". Her writing and in-demand keynotes and workshops are delivered with the same witty, "no-geek-speak" style that has managed to demystify internet marketing for countless business owners.
Breaking free of corporate “cubicle” jobs well over ten years ago with nothing more than a dream of entrepreneurship and a basement computer, Heather has built her business into a multimillion dollar Denver SEM company—the Findability Group.
These days, you will usually find Heather either preparing to leave for a speaking engagement or just getting back from one. (Apparently, jetlag is not an issue.) As for her "street cred," Heather spent three years training advertisers in Paid Search techniques for Yahoo! Search Marketing. She is a member of the National Speaker's Association, a sought after Vistage International Speaker and has shared the stage with Tony Robbins Business Mastery in Fiji and London. And yes, Heather has even been on Oprah, and will tell you all about it if you ask!
Heather founded Findability Group in 2000 in response to all the frustrated web site owners who had paid good money for beautiful, high-tech web sites that weren't bringing in business.
- The Findability Formula: Drive Customers to Your Door When They Are Ready To Buy!
- Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap to Social Media & Mobile Marketing
- Facebook: Social Media for Profit, Just the Way You LIKE it!
- Leveraging LinkedIn: B2B Social Media For Profit
- 140 Characters to Business Domination: Tweet to the Top of Search Results and Win New Business
- Seeing is Believing: YouTube for Viral Visibility and Business Success!
- Neuro-Search: Understanding Your Customers' Search Behavior to Build Content that Connects
- Pinterest: The Fastest Growing Social Media Site!
- Marketing Espionage - How to Leverage Competitive Intelligence to Dominate Online
Women, Social Media/Networking, Business, Management, E-commerce, Marketing
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.