Karen McCullough opens conferences, meetings and minds. Clients call her, "A Shot of Energy!" And she generates the most fun you'll ever have while learning. You will be entertained, inspired and prepared for the future.
Karen believes that the biggest challenge for us today is dealing with the speed of change. The combination of new technologies, economic challenges, diverse work-styles, high expectations, and employee attitudes are changing the landscape in business and the world. Karen's programs help audiences embrace change, thrive on it and meet the demands of today's work and world. Karen’s expertise and energy comes from her varied background as an educator, businesswoman, entrepreneur, and retail CEO. She has worked with some of the world’s top companies, universities and organizations.
Before becoming a business keynote speaker and consultant, Karen spent many years in fashion retail. As the owner and CEO of a 4-store retail chain, Karen received 20+ years experience in marketing, brand building (personal and business), driving sales, leadership development, building customer loyalty and managing a diverse team.
Over the past 10 years Karen has worked with the top organizations presenting customized programs centered around change, personal branding, customer service, emerging leadership development, sales, teambuilding, productivity and generational management.
- The Power of Your Brand: Sales Marketing Strategies for Your Business
- Generations TODAY: New Rules - New Tools
- Stand By Your Brand: Putting the WOW in Customer Service by Living the Brand
- Change is Good... You Go First: Embracing Change in a Fast Paced World
- The Power of Your Story: Facts Tell...Stories Sell
- LIsten Up: Active Listening Including Cross-Generational Communications
- A Shot of Energy: Employee Engagement - Strategies to Re-energize You and Your Workplace (can include Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, Stress, Morale)
- The Seven Women Project: Redefining Leadership and Success for Women
- The Challenges and Opportunities of working with Older Workers (Boomers and Traditionalists)
- The Top Trends in Travel (Karen McCullough-style!)
Communication, Generations, Women, Leadership, Business, Customer Service, Branding, Change, Coaching, Future, Attitude, Human Resource, Management, Motivation, Performance, Sales, Team Building, Tech
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$5,000 - $7,499
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"Karen was awesome! I heard really great reviews from the delegates about her sessions. She was personable, friendly and really connected with the delegates. The tourism staff person in charge of her room told me she had to bring in extra seats for her second session! Karen definitely is someone I'd like to bring back for future conferences." - Nebraska Tourism Commission
"...she did a fantastic job and everyone loved her!!! Thank you for the suggestion!! Everyone was extremely happy!" - SunAmerica (Advisor Group)
"Karen did a really good job and we were pleased with her... She was great!" -Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce