Karen McCullough is a motivational business speaker that helps organizations and leaders cut through the generational stereotypes and get back to reality by leveraging their team's strengths, enriching the work environment, and driving better results. Karen loves change and her mission is to get your workplace energized by the opportunities that change presents. Karen believes that positive change is attainable and it is absolutely vital in today's world of work and she has a keynote that does just that!
Before becoming a business keynote speaker and consultant, Karen spent many years in fashion retail. As the owner and CEO of a 4-store retail chain, Karen received 20+ years experience in marketing, brand building (personal and business), driving sales, leadership development, building customer loyalty and managing a diverse team.
Over the past 10 years Karen has worked with the top organizations presenting customized programs centered around change, personal branding, customer service, emerging leadership development, sales, teambuilding, productivity and generational management.
- The Power of Your Brand: Sales Marketing Strategies for Your Business
- Generations TODAY: New Rules - New Tools
- Stand By Your Brand: Putting the WOW in Customer Service by Living the Brand
- Change is Good... YOU Go First: Developing Your Change Mindset
- The Power of Your Story: Facts Tell...Stories Sell
- LIsten Up: Active Listening Including Cross-Generational Communications
- A Shot of Energy: Employee Engagement - Strategies to Re-energize You and Your Workplace (can include Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, Stress, Morale)
- The Seven Women Project: Redefining Leadership and Success for Women
- How to Attract and Keep the Talented New Generation of Employees! – Managing the Mix
- Creating a Strategy to Attract Gen X and Millennials to Your Financial Services
Communication, Generations, Women, Leadership, Business, Customer Service, Branding, Change, Coaching, Future, Attitude, Human Resource, Management, Motivation, Performance, Sales, Team Building, Tech
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$5,000 - $7,499
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
“Karen McCullough’s presentation, “Change is good…YOU go first,” was a wonderful addition to the 2014 Illinois Governor’s Conference on Travel and Tourism. She was very well received by Conference attendees who were impressed by both her expertise and infectious enthusiasm. Karen was able to make a strong case for being at the forefront of change and how any organization can adjust their business models to ensure that change leads to measurable results. She brought such a positive energy and humor to her presentation, that she was very much a highlight of our Conference and we are proud to recommend her for future events.” - Illinois Office of Tourism
"Karen was awesome! I heard really great reviews from the delegates about her sessions. She was personable, friendly and really connected with the delegates. The tourism staff person in charge of her room told me she had to bring in extra seats for her second session! Karen definitely is someone I'd like to bring back for future conferences." - Nebraska Tourism Commission
"...she did a fantastic job and everyone loved her!!! Thank you for the suggestion!! Everyone was extremely happy!" - SunAmerica (Advisor Group)
"Karen did a really good job and we were pleased with her... She was great!" -Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce