Ronnie Moore is a renowned speaker, trainer, media guest expert and author who helps people increase productivity, improve customer service, maximize sales, and manage conflict and save relationships through good communication. And Ronnie’s writing programs offer cutting-edge information, processes, tips, and tools that will allow anyone to write and review documents effectively. She is the force behind the Moore on Communication™ series of books, articles, curricula, and all things communication.
The author of "High Impact Writing™," "The Nine Deadliest Sins of Communication™," "Tricks That Stick," and "Why Did I Say That? Communicating to keep your credibility, your cool, and your cash!™," Ronnie delights and informs through her keynotes, breakout sessions, and training workshops.
In fact, she's delighted and informed more than 1,200 audiences since 1992!
Ronnie holds Bachelor's and Master's degrees from the State University of New York and Boston College respectively. She is a member of professional communications, speaking, writing, and business associations and is the recipient of numerous awards for her communication skills. She served as Director of Communications/Board Member, American Society of Training and Development (Inland Empire Chapter). Ronnie is a member of the National Speakers Association.
Ronnie knows communication—spoken and written. And she helps people achieve credibility, impact, clarity, and results. Whatever the communications challenge, Ronnie Moore delivers the solution.
Her clients include: IHOP Corporation, County of Orange, California, The Cities of Riverside, Los Angeles, Chino, Torrance, California, LACMTA (Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority), California State University (system-wide), Montgomery College, Los Angeles Unified School District, The Xerox Corporation, House of Ruth, AT&T, Dekalb County Libraries, Kleimann Communication Group (Partnering in reader-focused writing and plain language initiatives), U.S. Department of Commerce, The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), U.S. Department of Veterans' Benefits Administration.
- Communicating to resolve conflict—even with the defensive, difficult, or destructive
- Effective Communication™ // Communicating to Improve (and save) Every Relationship In Your Life
- Communicating effectively in a text-, email-, on-line-obsessed world
- Why your customers are leaving you: Communication and Customer Service
- Beyond Spellcheck™: Stop costly and embarrassing mistakes in your writing
- Creating a No-Stealth Communication Zone™: Getting others to say what they mean and stop the “read my mind” game
- Critical communication skills for Supervisory, Management, or Support Staff
- Mistake-Free Writing™
- Why Women Shoot Themselves in the Foot When They Communicate and How They Can Turn it Around
- Communicating with the Defensive, the Destructive, and the Difficult
Women, Communication, Conflict resolution, Business
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.