Karen’s inspiring, engaging and witty style blends relatable personal stories, leading edge research and proven solutions to impact your attendees so they can leave a program saying their time was truly well spent. As an award winning International Speaker with particular expertise in how language affects emotions, Karen knows how to connect with audiences as few others can. In mathematical form, Karen could be = Energizer® Bunny® + Tina Fey + Wikipedia.
In addition to being described as “one of the best” or “favorite” speakers of entire conferences dozens of times, other attendee comments include: "Refreshingly honest", "contagiously enthusiastic","attention grabber and keeper","breath of fresh air" and giving "real answers to real life".
Karen combines a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Master’s Degree in Environmental Public Policy and over 20 years business experience along with extensive training at “The Second City” to leave audiences feeling energized, inspired and empowered. Karen also has the rare distinction of being a 3-time game show winner!
Throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia - from Fortune 100 companies to associations and government - Karen guarantees that attendees will receive useful material, in an engaging way, and practical tools to implement immediately!
- Shift not only happens...Keys to transforming life’s challenges
- Smart talk; Genius results - Maximizing the impact of your message
- Building Rapport – The blueprint for creating true connections
- Ignite Your Influence - Harnessing the power of persuasion
- Becoming a Lie Spy – Clues if someone’s being honest
- Communicate with Strength: Key Words that Undermine Your Effectiveness
- It's a Jungle In Here - Thriving in Uncertain TImes
- Develop Response Ability - Secrets to Getting Email Replies
- Wag More, Bark Less - Reducing Negativity in the Workplace
- Throw Them A Bone - Differently to Men and Women
Sales, Women, Communication, Business, Human resource
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
Less than $5,000
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"Karen Purves provided an enlightening and entertaining session for our conference delegates. I particularly appreciated the fact that she'd done her homework and was familiar with our audience and its interests." - Arkansas Tourism