Born in Australia and now residing in Vancouver, Canada, leadership expert and author, Michelle Ray is an award-winning speaker and founder of the Lead Yourself First Institute. She helps people and organizations of every description to take the lead, get out of their comfort zones and develop the willingness to risk. As an in-demand international business conference speaker and trainer, Michelle challenges audiences to take charge of themselves in any work/life situation in order to become the leaders of their own lives. Delivering her powerful message on self-leadership with insight, humor and passion, Michelle’s engaging, interactive presentations resonate with a diverse clientele; including numerous corporations and associations who are seeking to inspire their teams to take personal responsibility for creating their own reality at work, in business and in life.
Michelle’s book: “Lead Yourself First! Indispensable Lessons in Business and in Life” (Changemakers Books, 2014) receives rave reviews. Michelle has appeared as a guest on numerous news and current affairs programs in North America and featured in renowned publications such as Investor’s Business Daily, BC Business, Inc Magazine and the Globe and Mail Leadership Lab.
- The Power of Personal Leadership: Let It Start With Me
- No More Drama! How to Build High Engagement, High Morale and a Happier Workplace (keynote or workshop)
- It’s Time to Take the Lead: How to Lead Yourself First at Work, in Business and in Life
- Elevate Your Influence! How to Increase Your Leverage, Strengthen Your Impact and Energize Your Business Relationships (keynote or workshop)
- Women, Leadership and the Strategic Advantage (keynote or workshop)
- Leading Yourself Through Change and Uncertainty
- Leading The Generations: Adjusting attitudes for outstanding, collaborative workplaces
- Why We Leave? Why We Stay? How to Attract, Motivate and Keep Your Best People (workshop)
- Operation Co-operation: How to Manage the High Cost of Low Morale (workshop)
- Leadership (coaching)
Attitude, Business, Communication, Corporate Culture, Accountability, Generations, Leadership, Motivation, Team Building, Women, Success, Customer Service
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.