With more than 30 years of financial services experience, Mark Sievewright is a highly respected industry thought-leader and a renowned public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of Sievewright & Associates, offering research, consulting and speaking services designed to help financial services companies design and execute successful business growth strategies.
Mark has held senior leadership positions at HSBC, MasterCard International, Payment Systems Inc. (where he served as CEO), TowerGroup (where he served as CEO), and Fiserv (where, until March 2017, he served as Vice Chairman and president of the company’s Credit Union Solutions division).
At Fiserv, Mark and his team of 1,500 associates supported the technology needs of more than one-third of America’s credit unions.
Since 1999, Mark has worked with numerous credit unions in the successful formulation and execution of their strategic plans. He has spoken at more than 250 financial services and client events.
Mark Sievewright is the recipient of a number of industry awards. In 2010, Mark was merited the Ambassador Award by the World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU) for helping credit unions better understand and capitalize on their market strengths. In 2015, he finished runner-up in Credit Union Times’ 25th anniversary contest to find the most influential leader in the credit union movement since 1990.
A native of Wales, U.K., Mark emigrated to the United States in 1997 and is a U.S. citizen.
- Competing To Win: Seven Strategies For Seven Trends In U.S. Financial Services
- Financial Services Mega-Trends – Welcome to Life in the Fast Lane!
- The Top 10 Business And Technology Trends You Need To Know About And Why
- The Magnificent 7C's Of Change In U.S. Financial Services (Consolidation, Convergence, Customer Focus, Competition, Channels, Compliance And Cost Mana
- The Road to Customer-Centricity: Creating and Sustaining Lifetime Member Relationships
- The Future of US Payment Technologies - Competing To Win!
- The State-Of-The-Credit Union: Where Is The Credit Union Movement Now And What Does The Future Hold?
- Frictionless Financial Services - A New Paradigm for Credit Unions
- CRM: The Right Way And The Wrong Way
- Building a Mobile-First Credit Union - What's at Stake and What will IT Take?
Business, Financial, Future
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"He was fantastic! What a brilliant guy, so funny and yet very good and pushing the board just enough to get them to think about things in a different way. We were very satisfied and enjoyed him very much! ..Mark was fantastic about getting all of his materials together in a VERY timely manner. " - Unitus Community Credit Union
" What can I say but...you were fantastic! Thank you so much for making us look good this year. We're going to be hard pressed to top Mark Sievewright..." - New York Bankers Association
'Mark was great!" - Illinois Credit Union League
"As always, a great session. Very informative, especially the part about consumers paying down on credit card debt. I had heard something about it, but not to that extent. I really enjoy your insight and willingness to call it like you see it vs. the number of other speakers who are constantly telling everyone what they want to hear." - Advantis Credit Union
"He did an outstanding job and everyone loved him. Thanks for all your help! I was very pleased with all Mark did." - Mountain West Credit Union Association