Mike Staver is an internationally respected coach and speaker. He has been interviewed for many publications on his signature speaking and writing topic “Leadership Isn’t for Cowards” and how to build high performance firms and his new book with the same title released in 2013. With a master’s degree in counseling psychology and a bachelor’s degree in business administration, he has found a way to make complex ideas simple, memorable and immediately applicable. He is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a designation held by fewer than 10% of the members belonging to the International Federation for Professional Speakers. Mike is a best-selling author and award winning speaker. Most recently he was chosen as one of the 40 hottest business speakers in America by Meetings and Conventions magazine.
- Leadership Isn't For Cowards: How to Lead Courageously in a Turbulent Age
- How to Create an Exceptional Customer Experience: How It Was Is Not How It Is
- Winning ls No Accident
- How to Build a High-Performance Culture: Getting the Heart of the Leader Beating in the Chest of the Follower
- Talent For Keeps: How To Attract, Retain, and Engage Top Performers
- Staying Calm Under Pressure: Deal With It!
Conflict Resolution, Corporate Culture, Change, Leadership, Customer Service, Balance, Communication
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.