Inspiring and enlightened social influence and happiness expert Dr. Wendy Treynor blends her unique experience, as an entrepreneur who worked in Corporate America at a Fortune 500 Company, and expertise, with a Ph.D. from #1 Social Psychology program in her field (U. Michigan, US News & World Report, 2017), to deliver top results—and fun!
Bridging social science and spirit, Dr. Treynor speaks on self-empowerment and happiness, to enhance your group’s engagement, productivity, creativity, leadership, sales, performance, and your bottom line. She doesn’t just get your audience singing and dancing—happy—for no reason: She is a published author on emotion and depression in peer reviewed journals and books and her work has been featured in Psychology Today, Success Magazine and on CBS-TV in the United States.
In addition to mixing story and scholarship as author, coach, speaker, scientist, and storyteller, Dr. Treynor is a cancer survivor and thriver who has presented worldwide for over 10 years, most recently in the U.S. at Google. Daring to leave the known, working at a Fortune 500 Company at age 21 to follow her heart, Treynor moved herself from toxic workplace as a depressed, bullying victim to successful entrepreneur and enlightened happiness and self-empowerment expert. She risked it all because she had faith that the rewards would be great. And today she is CEO (Chief Enlightenment Officer) of Healing Consulting and leader of the global I CAN HEAL® Movement, a global love revolution, which inspires hearts and enlightens minds worldwide.
On her journey, she discovered inner wealth and now shares the keys to authentic success in her riveting and captivating story of soul impoverishment to true riches, blending universal wisdom with social science. Dr. Treynor has presented in both North America and globally in Qatar, India, South Africa, Australia, England, Israel, and Taiwan. She has also addressed major universities including University of California-Berkeley, UCLA, and the University of New South Wales in Australia.
- Break Free from the Herd™ & Be Happy in the Workplace: An In-Depth Look into the Psychology behind Social Influence & Doing the Right Thing
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think®: Ten Illusions that Prevent Us from Finding True Happiness® in the Workplace
- Six Sizzling Secrets of Social Science Revealed to Build an Inclusive & Ethical Culture in the Global Workplace
- Recover the Hidden Book of Knowledge: Reclaim Your Happiness, Your Freedom, and Yourself in the Workplace
- Turn Your Challenge into Treasure…A Treasure Map to Happiness® in the Workplace
- Discover the Secret Science behind Self-Confidence & Happiness for Better Leadership, Customer Satisfaction, & Sales in the Workplace
- A Treasure Map to Happiness
- Cure Your Own Depression & Feel Happy in the Workplace
- Risk It All with Dr. Wendy Treynor: Balancing Outer with Inner Wealth for Financial Advisors
- Risk It All with Dr. Wendy Treynor: Balancing Outer with Inner Wealth for Financial Leaders
Psychology, Women, Adversity/Challenge, Change, Ethics, Leadership, Motivation, Self-image/esteem, Self-improvement, Team Building, Diversity, Corporate Culture
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.