Rory Vaden is a Self-Discipline Strategist, Author, and Business Motivational Speaker whose insights have been shared on Oprah radio, in Businessweek, and in SUCCESS™ Magazine. Rory has degrees in Business Management, Leadership, and an MBA. He is also the Co-Founder of a multi-million dollar international training company, Southwestern Consulting®.
As a two time world champion of public speaking finalist for Toastmasters International, Rory has shared his compelling "Take the Stairs" message on the same stage as John Maxwell, David Allen, Bill Clinton, Keith Ferrazzi and he's done special programs for both Zig Ziglar, and for Dave Ramsey's companies. His speaking and consulting client list includes: Bank of America, Trane, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Shaw Worldwide, The Direct Selling Association, United Healthcare, Mary Kay and dozens of others from all over the world.
Today in addition to being an author, speaker, consultant and entrepreneur, Rory is leading a rapidly growing international social movement called the Take The Stairs World Tour in which he is raising money for charity by climbing the 10 tallest buildings in the world. He has already climbed the Empire State Building in New York City, The CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, the Taipei 101 Building in Taipei, Taiwan, The Sears Tower in Chicago, IL, and The Canton Tower in Guangzhou, China.
Combining a hilarious and compelling delivery with unprecedented expertise, Rory energizes audiences into action with his signature program: Take the Stairs – Success Means Doing Things You Don't Want To Do.
- Take The Stairs - Success Means Doing Things You Don’t Want to Do
- Leaders Take the Stairs - Creating a Culture of Discipline in Your Organization
- Top Producers Take the Stairs - Advanced Sales Training and the Habit of Self-Discipline
- Bloggers Take the Stairs - The Truth about Making Social Media Work for Your Business
- Work Hard AND Play Hard: How to be Funny to Make More Money
- The Audience is NOT in their Underwear - The Discipline of Mastering Presentation Skills
- Next Generation Marketing - Making Social Media Work in 30 Minutes a Day
- No Laughs to Know Laughs - How to be Funny to Make More Money
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time
Attitude, Business, Coaching, Executive Development, Financial, Generations, Global Business, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Performance, Sales, Success, Youth
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.