When powerful companies want their teams to take action online, they book social media expert and dynamic speaker Crystal Washington, who has worked with Google, Microsoft, GE and others in the USA, Africa and Europe. For this comprehensive knowledge on social media, she has been interviewed by ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS and numerous radio stations and magazines around the globe.
Crystal is well known for her ability to take complex Web and social media topics, and make them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people and small business owners. She owns CWM Enterprises, a social media instructional brand aimed at training everyone from Gen Y's to Baby Boomers in strategically using social media. Educating consumers on the practical applications of social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube is her passion.
As a recognized authority on social media, she has appeared in The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Bloomberg Businessweek and in The Associated Press. She was the past host of a weekly technology segment on Houstonís Fox television affiliate.
Crystal is the author of the book, "The Social Media Why: A Busy Professionalís Practical Guide to Using Social Media Including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and Blogs for Business."
- The Digital Marketing Shift - Top Technology Secrets for Increased Sales
- Change is Good - YOU Go First - Developing Your Change Mindset
- Social Media Hacks - Secret Timesaving Features for Prospecting, Researching & Connecting with Customers
- One Tech Action - Stay Ahead of Future Technology Trends
- Socialtunities Social Media Workshops
- Social Media for Disaster Preparedness
- The Art of Viral Social Media for Tourism
- Etiquette 2.0: Build a Positive Personal Brand in Person and Online
- Social Media Marketing Made Simple /// You're on Social Media - Now What?
- The Automation Equation - App & Social Media Technology for Efficiency, Relationship Building & Focusing on Real Priorities
Business, Change, Entrepreneur, Marketing, Minority, Strategic Planning, Technology, Social Media/Networking, Women
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"Crystal did a fantastic job for us. Her first 2 breakout sessions were full and I heard great things about her classes. Everyone seemed to be very impressed with her presentation and she was well received at the Meet & Greet following the sessions. People seemed very interested in knowing how they could continue learning more from her whether it be by online training or by purchasing her books. They valued her expertise and the fact that she presented the information in a way that was easy to understand - even for those who are far less savvy in the social media world." - Colorado Association of REALTORS