Robert Wendover is the Managing Director of the Center for Generational Studies and has emerged as one of the nations leading commentators on how the generations relate to one another in American society.
The author of eight books, he is a regular guest on radio & TV across the U.S. He has served on the management faculty of the University of Phoenix for more than ten years. He also earned the designation of CSP, Certified Speaking Professional, awarded by the National Speakers Association.
His clients include IBM, Sears, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Kaiser Permanente, Ace Hardware, Discover, Kinko's, State Farm Insurance, AllTel, Hampton Inns, AT&T, US West, Searle Pharmaceuticals, Super 8 Motels, The Professional Golfers Association and a host of other household names, government agencies and educational institutions.
- Hey Dude! Managing Age Diversity in Today’s Workplace
- From Newspaper Ads to Jobs.com - Recruitment and Retention in the New Millennium
- From Paying Your Dues to Changing the Rules - Succession Planning and the New Generations
- From Standing in Line to Clicking On-Line - The Psychographics of the Emerging Consumer
- From the Lone Ranger to a Pierced Stranger - The Changing Faces of Customer Service
- Leadership and the Emerging Generations
- Been There, Done That! - Best Practices in Managing Age Diversity
Generations, Business, Management, Marketing, Employee Retention, Hiring, Human resource, Leadership
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.