Janine Driver is the founder, president, and lead instructor of the Body Language Institute, an elite institute that offers award-winning advanced communications training that help executives, sales people, medical professionals, law enforcement, business leaders, entrepreneurs and others boost their confidence, credibility and career. Janine and her team of the world’s most sought after subject matter experts have helped clients become the total leader, which ultimately led them to win billions of dollars in new business contracts.
Janine is the New York Times Bestselling author of "YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU THINK: A 7-Day Plan on Using the New Body Language to Get What You Want,"is NBC’s Today show Body Language Contributor and is also an international communications expert, New York, keynote speaker, and a popular media guest. Janine has made appearances on The Dr. OZ Show, The Rachael Ray Show, and CNN’s Larry King Live. She has been quoted in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and in magazines such as Psychology Today and Men’s Health. Janine’s background includes being a federal law enforcement officer within the United States Department of Justice for fifteen years, where she trained over 100,000 lawyers, judges, and law enforcement officers how to read body language and detect deception. Her motto is, “If I can get the bad guys to confess than I can teach you to get the people in your life to say yes!”
- The New Body Language Must-Knows to Increase Your Bottom Line within 30 Days
- Decode Micro-Expressions Accurately And Increase Sale - Immediately
- Advanced Body Language Secrets For Supervisors and Upper Management
- The New Body Language Makes All The Difference
- How To Use The New Body Language To Turn Cubic Zirconia Relationships into Diamond Relationships - Practically Overnight
- The New Executive Presence Boosts Careers
- How To Use The New Body Language to Keep Customers For Life
- You Can't Lie To Me
- Essential Skills For Medical Professionals: Instantly Boost Patient-Centered Communications
- You Say More Than You Think
Women, Business, Communication, Performance, Presentations, Self-improvement, Humor, Police, Relationships, Psychology, Law, Leadership, Management, Sales, Customer Service
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.