Douglas Goldstein is a leading health care author, entrepreneur and “eFuturist," and on the vanguard in accelerating growth of digital and biohealth companies through leadership, business development and marketing that delivers value and results. As an entrepreneur and intrapreneur he has crafted innovative solutions using technology, process improvement and human ingenuity.
He is a thought leader in digital therapeutics, population health and precision medicine. He is the author of 11 books health and technology including “eHealthcare: Harness the Power of e-Commerce and e-Care” and “Medical Informatics 20/20 – Quality and EHRs through Collaboration, Open Solutions and Innovation.” His forthcoming book is “We Are Data.” As a motivational speaker he has delivered over 300 talks and workshops for leading health and life sciences organizations.
Doug served as the Innovation Officer for the Inova Center for Personalized Health where he led the development of new value and outcome based clinical and business relationships with global life sciences and medical device companies. In this role he worked with in excess of 50 leading global life sciences, medical devices and healthcare leaders on new solutions. The Inova Center for Personalized Health is 117 acre campus on the Washington DC beltway that is being transformed into a translational research, drug discovery and innovation center.
Previously, Doug serve as a senior executive leading innovation and development for HealthGrades, Inc., Wolters Kluwer Innovation Lab, PatientPoint, Merck’s Vree Health and others. As CEO of Health Online, Inc., he was a first mover in the syndicated health Web portal services market and raised $4.2M in capital from BancBoston Ventures and Allina Health. Doug was also an early innovator in digital mobile health services. In 2008, as CEO of iConecto, Inc. he developed “[email protected]” which was a mobile, social, gaming App experience integrating cognitive PTSD therapy and physical therapy for Wounded Warriors. The solution was a finalist in VAi2 Innovation Grant Program.
Currently, he is the Managing Director of eFuturist, Inc. which delivers insights, innovations and solutions to guide leaders in navigating the dynamics of today’s fitness, health and medical markets, smarter.
- Health 2020: The Future of Medicine Today
- Improving Clinical Performance Through Knowledge and Capability Transfer
- Innovate Now: Technology and the Affordable Care Act
- Distinctive Innovation: Quality and Safety through Leadership, Collaboration and Patient Centered Advocacy
- Distinctive Innovation: Quality and Safety through Knowledge at the Point of Care
- Digital Doctoring for Quality, Patient Safety & Cost Effectiveness Today
- Homeland Security through Health Information Technology, Infrastructure and Leadership
- Future Health Today: The Power of Thought and Technology to Heal Today and Tomorrow
- eHealthcare: Predictions, Trends and Tactics
- 4D Strategy in Healthcare: The Way to Distinctive Innovation
E-commerce, Future, Technology, Change, Performance, Medical, Leadership
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.