George Hedley, CSP, is a business building expert and author of “The Business Success Blueprint” series. As an entrepreneur and $50 million construction and development company owner, he is the recognized authority on how to turn a growing small business into an organized and systemized company that consistently produces bottom-line profits, leadership, loyal customers, wealth, and equity. George is also designated as a “Certified Speaking Professional” earned by only 7% of all professional speakers from the National Speakers Association.
George is a popular and much requested speaker presenting motivational keynote speeches, ‘nuts and bolts’ seminars, and ‘how-to’ educational workshops to business owners, executives, and managers. Hedley specializes in programs to help entrepreneurs and company owners build organized and systemized companies. He is an expert in all aspects of the construction industry and helping entrepreneurs get their business to work for them without their constant ‘hands-on’ supervision. He also specializes in programs for businesses who sell to contractors and entrepreneurs such as wholesale distributors, banks, insurance, and financial services.
George Hedley’s experience starting, growing & building his business into an organized management run company enables him to show you what works today. George’s hands-on experience running his profitable company will help your organization build people and leaders, create long time repeat loyal customers, focus on priorities that really count, install systems to always make a profit and continuously improve. His ‘Business Building Programs’ and ‘Construction Business Programs’ include topics on Building Leaders, Building Profits, Building Customers, and Building Wealth. He is the author of several books including: “On-Purpose…On-Target!”, “Everything Contractors Know About Making A Profit!”, “Conversations On Leadership” and “The Business Success Blueprint” series and "Get Your Business to Work!"
Over 29 years ago, he founded & built his major commercial construction company from $0 to $50 million dollars in only seven years! For his accomplishments, George received the nationally recognized award “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Ernst & Young and “Venture” magazine. To date, he has built or developed over 250 projects valued in excess of $500 million dollars, executed over 10,000 subcontracts, and owns & manages over 750,000 square feet of office & industrial buildings.
George’s expertise is based on his real world experience that works: leading & managing great people; owning & running a profitable construction, development & investment company since 1977; making it happen; and getting things done. His business success is the result of long-time, repeat customers, focusing on the priorities that really count and management systems that always make a profit. As a founder of multiple businesses, his roles have included CEO, business owner, project manager, field superintendent, estimator, general contractor, subcontractor and real estate developer.
- Get Your Business to Work! Steps to Earning More, Working Less & Living the Life You Want
- Get Your Business To Work In Any Economy: How to Take Your Company to the Next Level
- The 'Business Success Blueprint' (for Contractors or other industries)! How to Build a Systemized Company That Always Makes A Profit
- The Eight Traits of Great Companies - What Leading Companies Do To Remain Market Leaders
- On-Purpose...On-Target! How to Balance Your Business & Personal Life to Get What You Want
- Effective Leadership! How Leaders Achieve Bottom-Line Results Through People (also can be construction-specific)
- Improve & Maximize Field Productivity! - How to Lead, Manage, Supervise & Train Project Teams
- Construction Field & Project Management Systems That Work! - How to Make Every Project Successful
- Calculate Accurate Labor, Equipment, Overhead & Profit! - Know Your Costs!
- Nine Necessary Numbers You Need To Know! - Know Your Numbers!
Leadership, Sales, Human Resource, Strategic Planning, Business, Success
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$7,500 - $9,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.