DOUG LIPP: BUILD THE CULTURE. LIVE THE CULTURE. DIFFERENTIATE! Candid. Passionate. Relevant. Doug Lipp is on a crusade to help organizations strengthen their corporate culture, boost business performance, and unapologetically, have fun while doing it.
Doug is a distinguished international consultant, eight-time author, and former head of training at the legendary Disney University. His book, "Disney U: How Disney University Develops the World’s Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees" is full of never-before-told stories offering timeless lessons from Disney’s legendary leaders. His other popular titles include: "The Changing Face of Today’s Customer: How to Attract and Retain a Diverse Customer and Employee Base" and "Even Monkeys Fall From Trees: The Art and Science of Outstanding Customer Service."
At age 29, Doug’s celebrated talent catapulted him to the helm of the legendary Disney University training team at Walt Disney corporate headquarters. Fluent in Japanese, Doug also helped Disney open its first international theme park as a member of the Tokyo Disneyland startup team.
Drawing on his 30 plus years of combined experience at Disney and in private practice, Doug inspires and challenges hundreds of organizations worldwide. In presentations, he shares how Disney overcame spectacular strategic challenges to unleash one of the most improbable success stories in corporate history.
Through riveting examples and powerful, relevant stories about innovation, service, value and leadership, Doug pulls back the curtain and reveals the behaviors, tools and attitudes that are representative of cultural excellence at Disney and other great institutions. He also discusses common organizational traps that undermine companies and impede their ability to build a thriving and sustainable culture.
Consistently ranked as one of the best presenters every time he speaks, Doug painstakingly researches and customizes each of his presentations. He underscores how a company’s current culture is affecting its business, and then provides insights and actionable ideas on how they can build an even better business based on leadership, teamwork and innovation. After his presentation, which includes experiential exercises and participant-centered activities, you will have a blueprint for creating and perpetuating a culture of significance unique to your organization.
- Lessons From Disney U: The Wonderful World of an Enduring Brand (branding, value, Disney U, culture)
- Organizational Culture: It's More than a Coat of Paint (leadership, teamwork, culture)
- The Magic of Exceptional Customer Service: Keep Plussing the Show (customer service, teamwork, culture)
- Even Monkeys Fall From Trees: Learn From Mistakes & Embrace Change (change, innovation, creativity)
- Beyond Stuck in the Middle Seat (TM): Welcome Change & Take Control (change, innovation, creativity)
- It's a Small, Small World: The Globe is Shrinking. Is Your Business Expanding? (global competitiveness, diversity, multicultural teams)
- It's Showtime! Best Practices...and Fatal Flaws
- Popcorn Empowerment: Turning Employees into Superheroes
- Dreamers & Doers: Balancing Creativity & Flawless Execution
- Change or Perish: Take a Ride on the S-Curve
Customer Service, Leadership, Management, Balance, Global Business, Attitude, Change
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"It was great. Everyone enjoyed the seminars." - Rapid City Convention & Visitors Bureau