Steven S. Little is a much sought after expert on the subject of business growth and the future of opportunity. As a former President of three fast-growth companies, he now advises thousands of leaders of growing organizations and communities each year. For over ten years, Steve was also a Senior Consultant for Inc. magazine. He is the author of the best-selling books “The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Small Business Growth” and “The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth," and “Duck and (re)Cover: The Embattled Business Owner’s Guide to Survival and Growth.”
He also regularly speaks for some of the world’s leading organizations, including UPS, Microsoft, FedEx, Bank of America, SunTrust Bank, Echostar, National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Electronics Associations, National Sporting Goods Association, Million Dollar RoundTable, American Banking Association, Associated General Contractors, Retail Industries Leaders Association and over 80 chambers of commerce. His style has been described as “real-world” “highly credible” and “uniquely engaging.”
From 1988 thru 1999, Steve was President of three fast growth companies. Both FAME, Inc. and Erb Industries, Inc. achieved profitable growth rates of over 500% during his tenure.
Steve is a graduate of Miami University and has studied at The Institute for Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland and The University of Houston’s Future Studies Program. Steve and family live in NC and historic Merida, Mexico.
- Duck and (re)Cover: Positioning Your Business for Growth (Realize Real Growth)
- The Milkshake Moment: Overcoming Stupid Systems, Pointless Policies and Muddled Management to Realize Real Growth
- The 7 Irrefutable Rules of Business Growth: 21st Century Strategies for Building Your Company
- The Future of Opportunity: A 20/20 Vision of Your Success
- The Ten T’s of Customer Acquisition & Retention: Proven Initiatives For Building Relationships and Profits
- "Own" Your Opportunity: Entrepreneurial Imperatives for the 21st Century Sales Professional
Strategic Planning, Entrepreneur, Customer Service, Leadership, Marketing, Future
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.