Since 1980, Eileen McDargh has helped organizations and individuals transform the life of their business and the business of their life through conversations that matter and connections that count. She has become known as a master facilitator, an award- winning author, and an internationally recognized keynoter and executive coach.
She draws upon practical business know-how, life's experiences and years of consulting to major national and international organizations that have ranged from global pharmaceuticals to the US Armed Forces, from health care associations to religious institutions, from college administrators to International Coaching Federations. Her programs are content rich, interactive, provocative and playful—even downright hilarious.
In 2019, Global Gurus International, a British-based provider of resources for leadership, communication and sales training, ranked her FIRST as one of the World’s Top 30 Communication Professionals following a global survey of 22,000 business professionals.
She is author of the following books:
• "Burnout to Breakthrough: Building Resilience to Refuel, Recharge, and Reclaim What Matters"
• "Work for a Living & Still Be Free to Live," the first book to address work/life balance—a topic that placed her as a futurist in this issue.
• Her second book, "The Resilient Spirit," is found from South Africa to California and was written as a response to 9/11.
• "Talk Ain’t Cheap—It’s Priceless" serves as a leadership guide for numerous organizations.
• "Gifts from the Mountain-Simple Truths for Life’s Complexities," won the Benjamin Franklin Gold Award. A training film based on this book earned a Silver Telly, the highest award for commercial productions.
• "My Get Up and Go Got Up & Went" offers succinct insights in an easy-to-read fashion for recharging and renewing human energy.
• "Your Resiliency GPS: A Guide for Growing through Work Life" offers a path for finding your GPS (growth positioning strategies) through recalculating questions.
As a business author and commentator, Eileen has appeared on network news, on radio programs and in business journals and in major metropolitan newspapers. Eileen is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a Certified Virtual Trainer, and was selected to the CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame (CPAE). Her peers also designed her a “Legend of the Speaking Industry”.
- Cultivating Radical Resilience: Leadership Skills for Complex Times
- Work for a Living and Still Be Free to Live: The Secret for a Resilient Life
- The Resilient Energy Connection: How to Get It, Keep It, and Stop Giving It Away
- Lead-Her-Ship: Claiming The Power, Passion, Play And Purpose Of Our Lives
- Resiliency: The Grow-Through Secret for Sales Success
- Your Resiliency GPS Workshop
- Resilient Relationships: Surviving and Thriving With Difficult People
- Resilience Skills for Pandemic Panic—A Leader’s Guide to Uncertain Times
Change, Balance, Motivation, Leadership, Communication, Women, Management
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"Eileen was nothing short of FABULOUS!!! Everyone loved her! She got a standing ovation! I thoroughly admire her willingness to spend her time with the conference attendees and get to know them and dialog with them about their issues. It is definitely what sets her apart from other speakers. She is willing to spend the time to “live in the attendees world.” It makes such a difference. I have no words for how outstanding her presentation was and the excellent reviews she received. Besides that, she was just a delight to get to know. Thank you so much for connecting her with us!" - California Organization of Associate Degree Nursing Deans & Directors
“Her presentation was insightful, engaging and most importantly made a lasting difference for our global leadership team. Within the short amount of time we had for her on the agenda she was able to give our team tools to use when dealing with organizational change. The leadership team is already adopting some of her language and tool that help identify ways of thinking that either support or impede change adoption. Feedback from the program was overwhelming positive and in fact the highest rating general session of our two and a half day meeting. It is rare that a speaker makes such a lasting impression but Eileen has done just that. We plan to use her again with our larger IT organization to reinforce the messages and methodologies she shared with the leadership team.” ~Cisco Systems Worldwide IT Management Offsite
Your “Resilient Spirit” topic was hard-hitting and very timely for our members. We received many positive comments on your presentation, far more than I have ever received for a keynote speaker at any of our meetings. Your participation in other events outside of the keynote activities was also very positive with our members.It was a great year for TPA. Your presence at our annual meeting was certainly part of that. Great job! Hope our paths cross again in the future." - Texas Pharmacy Association
"We simply could not have chosen a better person to facilitate this topic at our management retreat. Your humorous, dynamic and thought- provoking session drew rave reviews from all our attendees. Our only regret was in letting you return to California. Wish you lived nearer so we could draw on your wisdom and energy on a regular basis." - Manpower
“Your compelling keynote had attendees thanking me for bringing you. And in the words of the chairperson, “ WOW! What a dynamo! She was just what we needed to get us going and set the tone for the day.” You were in the company of folks like Ken Blanchard, Bill Bridges and Marshall Goldsmith and you more than held your own.” - Professional Coaches and Mentors Federation Conference Committee