Kelly McDonald is a marketing and advertising specialist and considered one of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends, generational differences and leveraging the customer experience. She is the founder of McDonald Marketing, which has twice been named one of the “Top Ad Agencies in the U.S.” by Advertising Age magazine and ranked as one of the fastest-growing independently-owned companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. She has been featured on CNBC, in Forbes Magazine, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, on CNNMoney.com and on SiriusXM Radio.
Her client experience includes iconic brands such as Toyota, State Farm, Nike, Harley-Davidson, Miller-Coors and Sherwin-Williams. In addition to her extensive public speaking experience, she is also the author of three bestselling books:
"How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You," was #9 on the list of Bestselling Business Books of 2017.
“How to Market to People Not Like You,” was #7 on the list of Bestselling Business Books of 2011
“Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You”, was #5 on the list of Bestselling Business Books of 2013
Kelly is originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She now lives in Denver, Colorado. When she’s not speaking and traveling for business, she enjoys hiking in the mountains and being outside. And shopping for high heels.
- Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You
- How to Market & Sell to People Not Like You
- Six Consumer Trends You Need to Leverage Right Now
- Come Together: How to Work with Someone Much Older or Younger than You
- The New Demographics & How They Affect Your Business, Today & Tomorrow
- How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You // Transformative Women’s Leadership – How to Move the Business Forward with the Teams You Lead
- Marketing 101: the Essentials of Advertising & Marketing and How to Implement Them
- Social Media & Marketing: How to use It to Grow Business in a Low-Cost/No-Cost Manner // Tips & Tricks for Taking Social Media to the Next Level
- Finding Future Hires in a Gig Economy: How to Recruit, Train & Retain Young Talent Now
- Disaster Recovery & Crisis Management Using Social Media
Marketing, Advertising/PR, Business, Minority
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"...and the attendees rated your customer service session a 9.7 out of 10, and your changing demographics session a 9.7 out of 10 as well, which is are excellent scores! ... and based on the comments, everyone was thrilled with your presentations. Thanks again, Kelly!!" - OMCA (Motor Coach)
"Kelly - Thanks for your excellent presentations. You were the star of the conference." - Hanley Wood, Inc.