As an internationally acclaimed business speaker, David McNally is among an elite group of people elected to the Speakers Hall of Fame by the National Speakers Association (NSA). His knowledge of what inspires people has been commended by people such as NBA coach, Pat Riley, golf superstar, Greg Norman, CNN host, Larry King, as well as hundreds of executives from many of the world’s most successful companies.
David is the author of the best-selling books: "Even Eagles Need a Push – Learning to Soar in a Changing World" and "The Eagle's Secret – Success Strategies for Thriving at Work and in Life". His co-authored book, "Be Your Own Brand," also a best seller, is in its second edition and is now used by many business schools to address the importance of building a strong personal brand. David's book is "The Push - Unleashing the Power of Encouragement." Also an award winning producer, David has produced two highly praised, inspirational films, "The Power of Purpose" and "If I Were Brave."
David’s books have been translated into twelve different languages and developed into corporate training programs that have been released in over twenty countries. Abbott Laboratories, Ameriprise, Gartner Group, Merrill Lynch, Delta Air Lines, Pulte Homes, and Thrivent Financial, are but a few of the many distinguished organizations that have embraced David’s work as a key component of preparing their employees for an ever increasing competitive and complex future.
David McNally’s mission is straightforward and clear: To provide people with the knowledge, skills and inspiration to perform at their best.
- Even Eagles Need a Push - The Five Qualities of Confident Inspired People
- The Eagle's Secret - Success Strategies For Thriving At Work & In Life!
- Be Your Own Brand, Achieve More of WHAT YOU WANT by Being More of WHO YOU ARE
- The Influential Leader - From Charisma to Character - Becoming the Person Others are Inspired to Follow
- The Influential Salesperson - From Different to Distinctive - Transforming Customers into Believers - in You
- The Influential Contributor - From Showing Up to Shining Out - Developing a Personal Brand Recognized for Delivering Value
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.