Barb Sanfilippo of High Definition People® inspires audiences and businesses to act on their highest aspirations, transform old beliefs, enrich customer relationships, increase sales, and experience work and life at the highest level possible in high definition! An expert in motivating people to take action, she excels at Inspiring Breakthrough Performance in Work and in Life®.
Barbara has three goals in addition to inspiring and energizing:
- Deliver a long-remembered, differentiated experience by offering practical, immediately applicable ideas that get lasting results
- Provide powerful tools with take-home value AND motivate and inspire audiences to WANT to apply what they learned back on the job
- Bring exceptional value, generate a positive ROI for her clients and help people live and work at the highest level possible, in High Definition.
Barbara’s high energy, entertaining and interactive style combined with her idea-packed and highly tailored programs have earned her high marks and repeat business from associations and organizations in nearly every industry segment. Previously, Barbara was a VP and Regional Sales Manager with Bank of America. Prior to that enjoyed a successful career in sales.
A down-to-earth style gives Barbara the unique ability to connect easily with CEO's, senior executives, mid-level management and front-line staff. She delivers inspirational and business keynotes and, on request, conducts workshops and training sessions to reinforce her message.
She is the author of "Dream Big! What’s The Best That Can Happen?", numerous articles, and a popular blog. In addition, Barbara has achieved the highest honors and recognition in the speaking industry:
- CPAE (Council of Peers Award for Excellence): Speaker Hall of Fame Member an elite award shared by less than 230 speakers worldwide
- CSP (Certified Speaking Professional): The highest earned designation of the National Speakers Association
In addition to her busy speaking schedule she is co-founder of a successful training and consulting firm.
- Experience Life And Work In High Definition™
- Lead In High Definition™ – Inspire Breakthrough Performance
- Sell In High Definition™ – Become An Expert, Build Trust, Attract Business
- Serve In High Definition™ – Differentiate, Deliver Value, Delight Your Customers
- Live And Work With Purpose And Significance
Motivation, Sales, Customer Service, Balance, Organizational Development
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.
"I want to thank you for the superb keynote presentation... Being in the insurance and investment business, we have seen excellent speakers. So I agree with our president when he thanked you on stage and said to the audience, “In all my years of listening to speakers, Barbara is by far the best! Her material was excellent, filled with useful ideas and delivered in an engaging style.” We look forward to inviting you back for our Top Producer meeting this May in Colorado Springs and partnering on other projects." - Legacy Marketing Group
"Well, the results are in and both your idea-packed and entertaining programs “scored a hit!” The CEOs and the senior management appreciated your energizing and practical ideas on how to advance their sales culture. We’re also pleased we invited you back to present to our investment executives at our National Sales Conference in Scottsdale." - PrimeVest
"Many of our financial advisors made wonderful comments and received great ideas from your presentation... It’s rare for a speaker to score all 5’s on the evaluations and you did just that! Our advisors appreciated your high energy, interactive style and solid content. Plus your Dream Big! closing message was a fun impacting ending to our conference." - Financial Network
"Your keynote presentation at our National Sales Conference was more than enlightening--it was incredibly motivating! "- American Home Shield (a ServiceMaster Company)