Haydn Shaw is a leading expert on the multiple generations, leadership, change management, personal productivity, and trust. He is the author of "Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart" and Franklin Covey’s bestselling workshops "Leading Across Generations" and "Working Across Generations". He also writes on generations and leadership for the Huffington Post.
TIME wrote, “Shaw is an expert on cultural differences at the office.” He has spoken to over 100,000 people and worked with more than 1,500 businesses (from Fortune 500 companies to start ups), not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies. He speaks and consults in excess of 160 days each year to clients who consistently invite him back.
Hailed as a “leadership guru” by the Washington Post, Haydn Shaw has delivered hundreds of convention keynotes or intimate off-sites. Known for taking groups from hilarity to deep reflection, he combines rich content with use-tomorrow tools. His presentations make an impact because he does his homework, designing each one for your unique needs. Having worked with hundreds of organizations, Haydn connects with virtually any group in any industry, and brings practical and inspiring examples from the boardroom and the front line.
He also has worked with Franklin Covey for twenty three years as a senior consultant and one of their most requested keynote speakers specializing in their generations, leadership, execution, personal productivity and trust methodologies.
- Sticking Points: How to Get the 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart
- Leading the Millennials: Gaining, Training, and Retaining the Text Message Generation
- Don't Miss Half Your Market: Selling to Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millenials
- Leading through the 6 Change Reactions: Why Change Stalls and What You Can Do about It (for leaders, managers, and supervisors)
- Understanding the 6 Change Reactions: Making Change Faster and Easier for All of Us (for all employees)
- Light Eaters, Yipper/ Yappers, and Hound Dogs: Dealing with the Three Types of Resistant and Negative Employees (for everyone)
- Franklin Covey’s The 5 Choices for Personal Productivity in the Information Avalanche
- Franklin Covey’s 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Franklin Covey’s Why Sales People Can’t Get Time to Sell and What to Do About It
- Franklin Covey’s The Speed of Trust: the One Thing That Changes Everything
Balance, Attitude, Business, Change, Coaching, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Diversity, Future, Generations, Future, Human Resource, Leadership, Management, Relationships, Team Building, Youth
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.