Brian Solis is a principal analyst at Altimeter, the digital analyst group at Prophet. He is also an award-winning author, prominent blogger/writer, and world renowned keynote speaker.
A digital analyst, anthropologist, and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business and society. His research and books help executives, and also everyday people, better understand the relationship between the evolution of technology and its impact on people and also the role we each play in evolution. As a result of his work, Solis also helps leading brands, celebrities, and startups develop new digital transformation, culture 2.0, and innovation strategies that enable businesses to adapt to new connected markets from the inside out.
His book, "X: The Experience When Business Meets Design," introduces the importance of experiences as the new brand, bringing the worlds of CX, UX and BX together to re-imagine the customer journey and lifecycle.
His previous books include, "What’s the Future of Business (WTF)", which explores the landscape of connected consumerism and how business and customer relationships unfold and flourish in four distinct moments of truth. Prior to WTF, he published "The End of Business as Usual," which was named as a Top 10 Business Book by Publisher’s Weekly. EOB examines the emergence of Generation-C, a new generation of customers and employees and how businesses must adapt to reach them. Prior to End of Business, Solis released "Engage," which is regarded as the industry reference guide for businesses to market, sell and service in the social web.
He is a regular contributor to leading business and industry publications including Adage, Forbes, Wired, VentureBeat, , among others. Brian is also an official LinkedIn Influencer with over 500,000 people on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
As a sought-after speaker, Solis actively shares his vision and experiences through keynotes and presentations at conferences and events worldwide to help organizations understand and embrace the dynamics defining the rise of digital transformation, innovation, connected consumerism and digital lifestyles. CRM Magazine named Brian as an influential leader of 2010 and was the recipient of an Authority of the Year award by SoftwareAdvice in 2011. Brian’s blog is consistently named as a leading marketing and business blogs around the world.
Brian also hosts Revolution, a popular online video series that examines technology, trends and best practices and introduces viewers to the thought leaders who are blazing the trail. Guests have included Katie Couric, Mark Burnett, Shaq, Billy Corgan, and Guy Kawasaki.
- Hey Mr. Futurist, What’s the future of...(YOUR INDUSTRY: • business? • technology? • brands? • etc.?)
- The Personal Guide to Business Innovation: Why Change Starts with You (and How to Be Innovative)
- The Evolution of Brand from Creative to Experiential (and How to Become an Experience Architect)
- The Race to Digital Transformation
- A Digital Anthropologist, Business Executive and Human Being Walk into a Bar...
- Please Meet Generation-C (Connected)
- Business (R)evolution
- Experience (How the digital customer experience is inspiring change for the entire customer experience.)
- Responsive Storytelling and Engagement: Social, mobile, real-time changed the game for marketing, advertising and content strategies.(Learn how to thi
- Digital Influence and The New Influencer: From Twitter to Instagram to Youtube and everything in between. (Meet the new influencers and how to engage
Branding, Business, Customer Service, Future, Leadership, Marketing, Networking, Strategic Planning, Success, Social Media/Networking, Celebrity
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.