Bruce Tulgan is the founder of RainmakerThinking, Inc., a research, training, and consulting firm in New Haven, Connecticut. He is internationally recognized as one of the foremost experts on leadership and performance management in the workplace.
Bruce is the author or co-author of 20 books, including his best-selling "It’s Okay to Be the Boss, the classic Managing Generation X," his popular "Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage the Millennials," "The 27 Challenges Managers Face: Step-by-step Solutions to (Nearly) All of Your Management Problems," and "Bridging the Soft Skills Gap: How to Teach the Missing Basics to Today’s Young Talent."
Bruce’s work has been the subject of thousands of news stories around the world and he has written for The New York Times, USA Today, Training Magazine, HR Magazine, and The Harvard Business Review. Bruce also lectures regularly at The Yale School of Management and other business schools. Bruce holds a sixth degree black belt in Uechi-Ryu Karate, making him a Master in that style.
- Fight the UnderManagement Epidemic: How to Build a Culture of Strong Leadership
- How to Be a Strong Leader: Learn the Proven Best Practices of Highly-Engaged Leadership
- Managing Millennials: How to Bring Out the Best in Today’s Young Talent
- The Great Generational Shift: How to Make the Most of Generational Change in the Workplace
- It’s Okay to Manage Your Boss: Learn the Proven Best Practices of the Most Successful HighPerforming Employees
- Building New Young Leaders: Critical Skills for First Time Managers
- Winning the Talent Wars: Human Capital Management Strategies for Building a Lean, Flexible,High-Performance Workplace
- The 27 Challenges Managers Face: Step-by-Step Solutions to (Nearly) All of Your ManagementProblems
- Bridging the Soft Skills Gap: How to Teach the Missing Basics to Today’s Young Talent
Management, Human Resource, Generations, Leadership
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$15,000 or more
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.