Michele is an inspirational speaker and experienced business leader delivering powerful messages in leadership, personal branding, and marketing. Her forward thinking messages ignite attendees into action!
Audiences appreciate Michele’s passion and goal-oriented presentation style. Her trademark - customizing every message to meet the goals of the meeting!
Michele is an ad-hoc professor and a frequent guest lecturer for numerous colleges and universities, and is well known for her column "Forward Thinking." She has been recognized by Meeting Professionals International as a Top 5 speaker and awarded the Hall of Fame by the Chicago Chapter.
She has a Master's Degree in Educational Administration and Leadership from Illinois State University where she also earned an undergraduate degree in Physical Education and Athletic Coaching while playing volleyball on a NCAA scholarship.
Michele serves on the Board of Directors for the St. Martin de Porres House of Hope Women’s and Children’s Shelter in Chicago. In her spare time, Michele is a Rider Coach for Harley-Davidson’s Motorcycle Training Academy and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation!
- Building Your Professional Identity: Why Personal Branding Matters & How to Become a Champion!
- Strategies For Remaining Indispensable At Work: Maximizing Your Value
- The Power of Informal Networks // Cultivating Powerful & Effective Professional Relationships // Managing Generational Strengths Within The Workplace
- Word of Mouth Marketing: The Grapevine Remains A Powerful Strategy
- Selling Your Ideas To Your Boss: Communicating With Senior Management & Stakeholders
- Dealing With Toxic People While Maintaining A Professional Workplace
- Business Solutions From The Lady On The Harley
- Lighting The Path: Inspirational Leadership Increases Engagement // Coaching To Inspire Higher Performance
- Market Trends: Changing The Way We Do Business // Integrated Marketing Communications: The Customer Footpath
- Portrait Of A True Leader: What It Takes To Lead // Effective Supervision: Shifting From Colleague To Boss
Women, Business, Coaching, Marketing, Branding, Education
Click topic above to see more speakers on that topic
Speaker's Asking Fee Range
$10,000 - $14,999
Click on fee range to see more speakers.
This is the starting keynote fee range - other programs may be higher.
Click on state above to see more speakers from that state.
The fee range quoted means the speaker's fee starts somewhere within that range. Note that speaker's fees are subject to change and some speakers may have special fee quotes.